- 2 Posts
no data after flashing rom please help!
i just flashed CM10 today and have no data service now. my phone thinks its roaming and will not connect to the network. everything else works fine. ive seached all day for a solution. im guesing i did something wrong when flashing the rom. i tried a few other roms and no luck. also, went back to the stock rom to see if it would help and it didnt. any suggestions? thanks.
- 12-22-2012, 01:01 PM #2
- 1,010 Posts
Re: no data after flashing rom please help!
I'm a novice in the area of rooting but with some roms when flashed stop certain things from working. Like no wi fi, camera makes screen stay black, wi fi tether not working etc. Perhaps the rom u picked has something in it that messes up your data. Just a thought but flash another rom and if you have the same issue then it's something else. Make sure b4 u flash roms, read if anything is messed up with it b4 you flash it. Good luck
My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch
- 12-22-2012, 03:16 PM #3
- 01-09-2013, 03:12 PM #5
- 01-10-2013, 11:03 AM #6
- By skystar3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2012, 10:55 AM
- By junkieliam in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 12-09-2011, 08:27 AM
- By mannw1977 in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2011, 07:30 PM
- By hicksbb in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 06-25-2011, 11:23 PM
- By RamboDroid in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 15Last Post: 05-13-2011, 12:04 PM