Verizon hacked -- change your account password
Verizon customer database hacked; 300,000 entries leaked online | Android Central
This isn't SGS3 specific, but this is a busy forum and you guys can help spread the word. Someone supposedly has hacked Verizon Wireless' account database (ZD Net has seen the data and says it is real). The information includes account passwords, and was stolen in July.
Please change you Verizon account password, and tell anyone else who needs to know.
BIG FAT EDIT:
The original story from ZD Net has been updated. Verizon says (and confirmed by the hacker) that these are FIOS customer records and not wireless records.
Last edited by Jerry Hildenbrand; 12-22-2012 at 07:48 PM.ಠ_ಠ
- 12-22-2012, 07:37 PM #2
Re: Verizon hacked -- change your account password
So newer vzw customers are ok? Have only been a vzw customer for about 3 mos.
Thanks for the heads up!!!
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using TapatalkRockin' the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note II & the Hisense Sero 7 Pro!
- 12-22-2012, 08:37 PM #3
- By jw#ac in forum HTC HeroReplies: 9Last Post: 07-23-2012, 03:28 AM
- By numone in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2012, 12:05 PM
- By av8solo101 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 11Last Post: 07-27-2010, 02:16 PM
- By Zigory in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2010, 10:10 PM
- By garrilla in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2009, 02:05 PM