- 177 Posts
A couple of weeks ago my email stopped working. I switched to Yahoo mail & it works. With the other email app it says the email failed. I tried to delete the acct. i got error msg 503, could not delte the acct. I get a message about server password, don't know what it is. It keeps trying to send a email that won't send, continuosly. How do i fix this?
- 12-24-2012, 02:48 PM #2BEACH BUM
- 2,007 Posts
- Stock : Rooted, Unlocked
Re: email issues
Here is a list of possible solutions (assuming you are using the stock email app):
1. Delete the email from the "Outbox" : Does this solve your issue?
2. Try a battery pull: Does this solve your issue?
3. Under applications, Clear the data from the email app (note: you will lose all data). Reboot phone.
- By beloved1228 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 17Last Post: 03-06-2010, 04:11 AM
- By olson0827#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2009, 06:47 PM
- By blackops#IM in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 26Last Post: 11-10-2009, 06:46 PM
- By srv in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2009, 05:58 AM
- By gbp in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2009, 09:32 PM