"PROBLEM NOT FIXED' okay so I know there have been many post about email but
I am really starting to despise JB. Before JB my email was flawless. I have 2 accounts one on stock and one on gmail. Neither will sync. When I go into settings it say on both accounts "sync disabled". I have many times gone in checked my settings, deleted and re-installed my accounts and still "sync disabled" I travel a lot so I need my email up and working. Is there a way to fix this or can someone tell me how to revert back to ICS. Thanks for looking at another thread about email troubles. Merry Christmas!
Okay so I compared my husbands settings from his S3 to mine and I found the problem. I also found some settings on his phone that I don't have, Again maybe because his settings are different then mine. I play with my phone an tweak it more then he does so this could be why. Still not sure if I like JB. Thanks for looking and again Merry Christmas.
So I woke up this morning and once again my to email accounts are not syncing. HELP!!!!!
- 12-24-2012, 11:52 AM #2BEACH BUM
- 2,007 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- Stock : Rooted, Unlocked
Re: "PROBLEM NOT FIXED' okay so I know there have been many post about email but
Have you considered a factory reset? Another option would be Aquamail, which is a far better program than the stock email. If I were you I would do the factory reset that way you start of with a "clean" slate. Any OS upgrade should really require a factory reset.
- By Android32 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2011, 09:06 PM
- By SoDev in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2011, 10:21 AM
- By Codeworks in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 06-12-2010, 11:36 AM
- By ap3604 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2010, 12:38 AM
- By krafticus in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 25Last Post: 11-24-2009, 11:06 AM