- 17 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Who's up for a challenge?
I come upon the Android Central Community with a problem,
My Verizon Galaxy S3 will not allow me to make/receive calls or send/receive sms; however, Wifi still works and the internet over cell data works. (??????)
I was running a CM10 nightly and upon upgrading to 10.1, this happened.
I tried going back to stock but doing an Odin flash using this method ([HOW-TO] Unbrick your soft bricked Galaxy S3 (+ bootloader brick) - xda-developers), but the phone part of my phone still doesn't work.
What the hell is going on here??? This problem has happened to me twice now. The first time I returned it to Verizon with stock and they sent me a new one. I trust the nightlies, is there something I'm missing here
Please reply, I desperately need your help
- 12-25-2012, 08:21 PM #2
Re: Who's up for a challenge?
Somehow your phone voice radio is disabled? Voice and SMS go over the voice network, mobile data over another. Of course wifi has nothing to do with either. The number of radios in your phone is getting crazy.
- By fry8 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 361Last Post: 06-01-2010, 12:40 PM
- By gburns in forum Incredible AccessoriesReplies: 9Last Post: 05-20-2010, 09:07 PM
- By MikeYasuragi in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 05-08-2010, 04:51 AM
- By Scincidae in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 04-27-2010, 07:15 PM
- By aerajan in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2009, 02:16 PM