- 17 Posts
Who's up for a challenge?
I come upon the Android Central Community with a problem,
My Verizon Galaxy S3 will not allow me to make/receive calls or send/receive sms; however, Wifi still works and the internet over cell data works. (??????)
I was running a CM10 nightly and upon upgrading to 10.1, this happened.
I tried going back to stock but doing an Odin flash using this method ([HOW-TO] Unbrick your soft bricked Galaxy S3 (+ bootloader brick) - xda-developers), but the phone part of my phone still doesn't work.
What the hell is going on here??? This problem has happened to me twice now. The first time I returned it to Verizon with stock and they sent me a new one. I trust the nightlies, is there something I'm missing here
Please reply, I desperately need your help
- 12-25-2012, 08:21 PM #2
- By fry8 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 361Last Post: 06-01-2010, 12:40 PM
- By gburns in forum Incredible AccessoriesReplies: 9Last Post: 05-20-2010, 09:07 PM
- By MikeYasuragi in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 05-08-2010, 04:51 AM
- By Scincidae in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 04-27-2010, 07:15 PM
- By aerajan in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2009, 02:16 PM