Gold series battery

apan71

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi

I wanny buy a Slim extended Gold series polymer battery for my Verizon galaxy s3.

Anyone has any reviews about this battery? Its priced 23.99 and can use with existing battery cover. It comes with 2850 Mah capacity.

Any reviews, comments about this battery, please let me know.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

mgloss

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Looks like a great deal for an extra 550 mah and keep the same cover!

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi

I wanny buy a Slim extended Gold series polymer battery for my Verizon galaxy s3.

Anyone has any reviews about this battery? Its priced 23.99 and can use with existing battery cover. It comes with 2850 Mah capacity.

Any reviews, comments about this battery, please let me know.

Not NFC compatible is my only problem is which is why they could add the extra 550 mah if guess

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I thought about that, but then thought about my experience with extended batteries on my Blackberrys. While in terms of percentages the added thickness is huge, in absolute terms the thickness of a real extended battery isn't all that much unless you really need those skinny jeans or whatever. It's about as much as another battery stacked on top of the one you have, which is essentially all it is. And I've found the phone LOTs more comfortable with a thicker back. So I bought the Onite 4500mAhr battery for less than what you're paying, WITH a back, and I didn't get no measly 550mAhr more, either :) I can do anything I like for as long as I like and I'm OK on battery.

Last edited:

mgloss

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I just bought the battery. I figured what the hell and worth the shot. Should be here in a few days.

I will post results once I get it.

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Most of these cheap batteries overestimate their power. I'd be surprised if it lasts any longer than the original and will probably not be as durable/long lasting.

apan71

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: 3000 Mah original g3 battery

Friends

Is anyone know where to buy the original 3000 mah battery for my Samsung galaxy s3? I need one without a bulky look..

It's in news for a while but don't know how to place an order for it?

I found one at mobilefun.com for 52.99. Not sure it's the same one I'm looking for..

Please help.. I need it urgently...

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Friends

Is anyone know where to buy the original 3000 mah battery for my Samsung galaxy s3? I need one without a bulky look..

I found one at mobilefun.com for 52.99. Not sure it's the same one I'm looking for..

You should be able to find them on the Samsung website and most carrier websites if you want the actual Samsung battery. I would check those first and the you might be able to find them also on the android store at Android Central.

Hope it helps.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Android Central Forums

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Re: 3000 Mah original g3 battery

Friends

You can buy from right here at AC!

Samsung 2100mAh Standard Battery with NFC for Galaxy S3 - Android Batteries - ShopAndroid

mgloss

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Check out the website wireless emporium. I received mine a week ago but was damaged during shipping. So, another one is on it's way to me now.

Will give review once I get it.