How to collapse new notifications
So, I've tried to collapse the expanded notifications with two fingers about 200 times. I've got it to work once. Anyone have any suggestions?
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
Last edited by Murphy5111; 12-26-2012 at 11:09 AM.
- 12-27-2012, 05:41 PM #3
- 12-27-2012, 06:45 PM #5
- 12-27-2012, 10:24 PM #6
- 01-04-2013, 01:12 PM #7
Re: How to collapse new notifications
I also would like to know how to always have them collapsed. I could see the benefit, but I get so many emails, I'd rather them not always be listed out in the notifications area. Both of my previous Droid's only had them collapsed.
- By Cruiz in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 03-24-2011, 11:11 PM
- By JohnnyBeGood in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2011, 09:56 AM
- By etexans82 in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-15-2010, 03:30 PM
- By Fat Fingers in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2010, 08:46 PM
- By Fat Fingers in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2010, 07:27 PM