"Have a good day" message on startup

ttrimmer

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I just noticed this message popping up today on startup. It's in a pop-up over the dock. I did install Go Launcher EX and then shortly thereafter uninstalled it. I don't know if the two are related. Is anyone else see this?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

ttrimmer

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
133 views and not one person can say whether or not their phone gives this message? Anyone? ?

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
My AT&T One X was doing that before too...

At first I thought it was nice, but the more it popped up the more creeped out I became. I dunno what I did, but it seems to have stopped.

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
My Optimus V started doing it when I was still using the phone, but I have no clue where the message came from. I was using the Nova launcher and a custom Jelly Bean ROM.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
My phone usually shows "What the heck are you doing waking me up again? You're really getting annoying with this constant demand for information - if you keep it up I'm going to start sending random replies to your Tapatalk threads, and dropping calls to boot!"

Oh oh - there it goes again... Dang smartphones

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

The SuperUser

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Odd...my phone has never told me anything inspirational as that...as a natter of fact, my phone has never given me any messages!! Consider yourself lucky..;P

I Am The SuperUser

ttrimmer

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I thought it was Go Launcher or one the apps that go along with it but the message is still there after I've uninstalled those apps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech