- 11 Posts
Problems with Google Music app?
Hi recently Ive had some problems while playing music on my SIII through the Google Music player with headphones:
1. If Im playing music then start an app such as RunKeeper, the Music player will stop
2. While playing music from a list created from "on-device" music, a song or two may play, then seems to "stop". If I pause then restart song, it will start playing again
3. After a few songs, it will start, and I cant ven do the pause/restart - It seems to have "frozen" and the only way to get it going again is to reboot
Anyone else come across these issues and if you have, are there any recommended solutions? Thanks!
- 12-27-2012, 12:48 PM #2
Re: Problems with Google Music app?
I had issues sinc eI upgraded to JB last week. I uninstalled the updates to the Music player and it seemed fine until yesterday. I got a pop up saying Music Player crashed, but it kept playing. When that album finished I went to play another and it stopped after 2 songs, and completely froze. I had to actually do a battery pull, first time I've had to do a battery pull on my G3.
I read to try to reformat the SD card...I'm getting ready to do that after copying all the contents to my PC.
- By nicoles0927 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 8Last Post: 09-23-2014, 12:59 PM
- By HeadAcheJoe in forum Motorola Droid X2Replies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2012, 06:22 PM
- By valkyrja in forum HTC One XReplies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2012, 01:28 PM
- By slm95 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2011, 03:54 PM
- By knightbb in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-24-2009, 06:17 PM