- 12-29-2012, 11:25 PM #2
- 315 Posts
I'm sure there have been other threads on this but not a big deal.
From what I understand the oy way is to down load a third party app such as hand cent or gosms. They have an option to keep the screen off when getting a message.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums
- By rsbenedict in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 11-13-2009, 08:35 AM
- By natrixgli in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2009, 10:40 PM
- By secondskin in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2009, 01:16 PM
- By azzazal in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2009, 03:52 PM
- By corona24life in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2008, 12:41 AM