- 12-31-2012, 10:37 PM #2
- 208 Posts
- stock rooted
Re: s3 video
What does it say when you try to send it?
If the file is too big then it won't allow you to send the email. Sometimes the file has to be 40mb or less (like with AOL) .. I'd check the limit of your email provider and try again
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
- 12-31-2012, 11:48 PM #3
- 01-02-2013, 10:59 AM #4
Re: s3 video
A 90 second video shot at highest quality can easily be up over 160MB. No email system will allow you to email something that big.
You need to adjust your video record settings to something that produces substantially less data, or use a different transfer method, like dropbox.
Personally, I upload large videos to a free account on Vimeo. Then email the link to the video to people I want to share it with.
- By chay03 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 36Last Post: 02-20-2013, 03:28 PM
- By duncan1473 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 09-24-2012, 02:35 PM
- By blitz118 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 06-03-2012, 05:13 PM
- By blitz118 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 29Last Post: 05-22-2012, 04:05 PM
- By blitz118 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2012, 09:27 AM