Is anybody having trouble with yahoo email

blueyzfr6

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if it was the Yahoo email or the os update. Yahoo email doesnt push through.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

D850

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I have been having issues with yahoo email on the stock email app. I had to re setup as other for it to work but I still think it may not be working properly. It just started doing it this weekend.

nDroid3

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Same with me. I can't get yahoo mail client to set up in stock app. I just downloaded the yahoo mail app but still is a bit frustrating that it won't set uo on the stock version.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

isabel95

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I can't even get it running again. Ran fine with ICS.
Went to Verizon today and they said they were aware of problems with Yahoo. Put me on the phone with Verizon tech support who had me uninstall Yahoo and then try to reset it up - No success.
Was finally told I had to do a factory reset. I replied, "No thanks". I'll wait for a fix.
I hope I'm not kept waiting too long.
At least I have to report that the person with whom I spoke was very pleasant and gave me her email address to follow up. She also said she would notify me when a fix was available. Now that will really surprise me if I hear from her!

wojotiger

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Ive had the same issue with the stock app the last few weeks and even tried to delete it and re add but would give me an error when trying to delete. I gave up and just downloaded the yahoo mail app and it works perfectly. Still haven't received anything in the stock app, a bit frustrating.

isabel95

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Cyberhugs! Thank you so much, Wojotiger!
Installing the app from Playstore worked for me, but I first got a message stating something like "We only give mail to bizmail accounts. I do have a Yahoo Small Business account, so maybe that's why it worked for me.

SKBryant

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Same boat. Stock email isn't working. I use my email for three accounts. IPhone it worked perfectly. Downloaded the yahoo ap but can only access one address per log in.

lbkiml

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
My yahoo email doesn't push every time.
My gmail pushes like nobodys business. Pushes faster than gmail on my computer (usually get it about 5 seconds after my phone gets it)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret