After Jelly Bean Update, all emails vibrate when on a phone call
Before the Jelly Bean update I never had this issue since everytime I am on a phone call, if a email comes in (whether is is from personal email or Microsoft exchange (work)email) they phone vibrates. During that time whoever I am talking to can hear the vibrate and cant hear me.
I have went into call settings/Call alert and my "alerts on call" is not checked.
I did not change any settings after the update.
Can anyone help with this issue??
- 01-03-2013, 01:57 AM #2
- 315 Posts
Re: After Jelly Bean Update, all emails vibrate when on a phone call
Try double checking the alerts in the email app itself? Could be overriding the calm settings. Try to turn off vibrate for alert on email and see if that helps? Not sure if that is how you want it but it may get rid of the issues for you.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums
- By mtkohl85 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 03-04-2014, 11:44 AM
- By liana ramlee in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 21Last Post: 05-14-2013, 12:27 AM
- By sisblub in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 02-02-2013, 09:03 PM
- By badkitties in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 18Last Post: 12-17-2012, 01:22 PM
- By taylormah in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-07-2012, 01:27 PM