k9 Mail Syncing disabled
I have the s3 with jellybean and installed k9 for my mail. I set up everything correctly, I've had my phone about 2 weeks and k9 mail has been checking mail every 1 minute just like I set it up. Just recently (within the past 2 days) it stopped doing that. I now have to "check mail" to check my mail and at the top of the program it says "Syncing disabled".
In the Global Settings, under Background - Background sync - I have ALWAYS checked,
Under Account Settings, Fetching Mail, I have Folder poll frequency - every minute.
I also DO have a connection because I can still check my mail manually.
I'm hoping someone here can help me with this.
- 01-03-2013, 06:39 PM #3
Re: k9 Mail Syncing disabled
K9 can be a bit fussy at times. My wife has used it on and off for a few years now and she occasionally comes up with this same syncing disabled problem. She usually ends up manually going into her email via browser or other app in her case (Gmail and Comcast app). Eventually by either rebooting or playing around resetting K9's settings it seems to resolve itself.
FWIW, she is using the Sprint version of the SGS 3.Paul
Moderator @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By mscalero in forum Android AppsReplies: 18Last Post: 10-29-2014, 11:21 AM
- By selecus in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2012, 10:50 AM
- By jlb0071 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2011, 10:48 AM
- By Lurch81#AC in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2010, 01:01 PM
- By dtboos in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 8Last Post: 04-15-2010, 12:57 PM