Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Question mark and Exclamation Point on S Voice......

I just got a Galaxy S3 tonight and was playing with S Voice. When I use it to send a text, it will create a period when i say "period" after a sentence, but it will not create a question mark or exclamation point; it actually inserts the words "question mark" and "exclamation point" instead of "?" or "!". What am I doing wrong?

Also, is there a way to specify whether numbers are written out in words or if they are actually written in numbers (ex. one vs. 1, two vs. 2, etc.)?

Sorry if these seem like silly questions. I am not the best with new technology. LOL. I appreciate any help that is given! Thank you!!!!

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

Default Re: Question mark and Exclamation Point on S Voice......

Quote Originally Posted by anglgrl03 View Post
    I just got a Galaxy S3 tonight and was playing with S Voice. When I use it to send a text, it will create a period when i say "period" after a sentence, but it will not create a question mark or exclamation point; it actually inserts the words "question mark" and "exclamation point" instead of "?" or "!". What am I doing wrong?

Also, is there a way to specify whether numbers are written out in words or if they are actually written in numbers (ex. one vs. 1, two vs. 2, etc.)?

Sorry if these seem like silly questions. I am not the best with new technology. LOL. I appreciate any help that is given! Thank you!!!!
    Its not silly, but you're right. I haven't been able to get it to write any sorts of punctuation. IMO, Google Now handles these much better, so I would just use that.