- 6 Posts
Noob SD card question
Hey all, just got my galaxy s3 for Christmas (first smartphone, idk what i'm doing haha). I'm trying to figure out a workaround for the notorious PowerAmp playlist problem and such.
I was wondering, is the SDcard supposed to unmount and remount with a reboot? I have all of my music on my external SD card and if I reboot the phone it makes me have to rescan it in poweramp automatically in order to get the music back. Is this normal for the SD card to unmount and remount if I restart the phone?
THanks a bunch.
- 01-06-2013, 12:39 AM #2
- 01-06-2013, 07:40 AM #3
- By blupit30 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2010, 01:36 AM
- By SterlingSpring in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 9Last Post: 07-27-2010, 09:13 PM
- By tifftam84 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-08-2010, 08:34 PM
- By PintSizeMely in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2010, 05:06 PM
- By bart151 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 16Last Post: 05-06-2010, 02:15 PM