- 23 Posts
Anyone coming over from the original Galaxy S?
If this GS3 is anywhere close to being trouble free as my old Fascinate was, I'm going to be one happy camper.
That single core phone with a half gig of ram, ran anything from Eclair to JB without a hiccup. (ok, it wasn't lightning fast, but it did the job)
Couldn't break it, nor brick it. I must have had at least 50 differents ROMs running on it the 2 years that I had it.
I'm going to keep that phone as a backup in case anything happens to my S3.
(Yea, I know it's just a phone but hey, I'm a sentimental guy)
- 01-06-2013, 06:45 AM #2
- 146 Posts
Re: Anyone coming over from the original Galaxy S?
I've had absolutely ZERO problems with my S3. It is a delicate phone like most high end smartphones these days so I baby the crap outta it and it still doesn't have a scratch best phone I've ever owned by a mile.
Sent from my MetroPCS GS3
- By j c m in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 32Last Post: 12-07-2011, 08:27 AM
- By ExtendedForecast in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2011, 05:48 PM
- By macjazzy in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 18Last Post: 05-26-2011, 09:30 PM
- By The_Shawn in forum HTC Desire HDReplies: 12Last Post: 04-13-2011, 07:32 AM
- By MursePaolo in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2009, 04:24 AM