- 2 Posts
GO Launcher Difficulties
Hey all!! I just joined because this seems like the best way for me to start exploring the nuances of the wonderful phone which I have purchased, the Samsung Galaxy s3 on the Verizon network. After 6 months of using (and loving) the phone, I decided to start unlocking the true (unrooted) potentials. I installed GO Launcher (and I got JB). I love it, but there's one catch: When I go to an application from the pulldown notification bar, I am receiving a short image of my TouchWiz lockscreen before moving on. I even have the TouchWiz Lockscreen set to “None".
Could I get some help?
TL;DR: Noob w/ unrooted Verizon S3 has a notification bar glitch using GO Launcher.
- 01-07-2013, 09:04 PM #2
- 01-08-2013, 11:27 AM #4
- 01-11-2013, 12:01 PM #5
- 133 Posts
Re: GO Launcher Difficulties
I had been using Go Launcher for the past 4 months. While I liked it for the most part, it started to have performance issues over time. There was terrible lag and continious updates. I'm using Nova Launcher now and it's been very smooth and responsive. It's not as flashy as Go Launcher, but just works so much better. Try free versions of other launchers and see what works best for you.
- By androidforlife in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 47Last Post: 02-12-2011, 02:27 PM
- By jbr05ki in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 11Last Post: 01-31-2011, 09:18 PM
- By dwalker in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2011, 07:44 PM
- By cordoni in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2011, 11:33 AM
- By DrSuSE in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2010, 04:00 PM