Ok so I have personalized ringtones (downloaded from my own mp3s) for a couple people, as well as a default for anyone else, and I've noticed that every few days, it automatically changes back to the default ringtone. I then change it again, only to have it change on it's own in 2 days. Is there some way to fix this? Has this happened to anyone else? It's so annoying! Also, there is a setting in the recent calls where you can sort to show calls only, messages and calls only and all that. I have it set to show calls only and about once a week, I have to fix it back because it changes and goes back to show all calls and messages. Again, very annoying. Does that make sense?
- 01-09-2013, 10:35 AM #2
- 105 Posts
Re: Settings/ringtone question
Something's not saving somewhere clearly. I had a similar issue where the menus I set on the camera weren't saving. took about a week or two of constantly changing them for them to stick.
I wonder if something is crashing and reverting before it commits. maybe try setting it how you want and rebooting the phone?
- By RTaylor692 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 13Last Post: 12-02-2010, 04:16 PM
- By Sherlock in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2010, 01:47 PM
- By San Juan in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 11-01-2010, 12:26 PM
- By smoke5643 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2010, 06:39 PM
- By Helgaiden in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:28 PM