GS3 16gb CPO with 1yr warranty $420 direct from Verizon, no contractI see some people buying gs3 used in the $400 ish range on eBay or cl, buying second hand phones have no warranty, although you can buy a warranty. Just wanted to let everyone know that you can buy a CPO gs3 from Verizon for $420 with no contract required and has a one year warranty, and a 14 day return policy. You must call in for this price,you can call *611 from your phone or (800) 922-0204.
More info on the program can be found here.
- 01-09-2013, 10:55 PM #2
- 01-10-2013, 08:12 AM #3
Re: GS3 16gb CPO with 1yr warranty $420 direct from Verizon, no contract
I would have probably opted for black when I bought mine a while back if it were available, but the blue has grown on me, and frankly, once you put a case on it (as most folks do...but maybe you don't), does it really matter that much?
- By dpham00 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 60Last Post: 04-07-2012, 12:08 AM
- By SteveISU in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 16Last Post: 03-02-2012, 02:29 PM
- By infoe in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 06-15-2011, 11:36 PM
- By Jace in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 16Last Post: 03-17-2011, 08:02 AM
- By Primetimeplaya in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 08-08-2010, 10:56 AM