Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By paintdrinkingpete
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default GS3 16gb CPO with 1yr warranty $420 direct from Verizon, no contract

I see some people buying gs3 used in the $400 ish range on eBay or cl, buying second hand phones have no warranty, although you can buy a warranty. Just wanted to let everyone know that you can buy a CPO gs3 from Verizon for $420 with no contract required and has a one year warranty, and a 14 day return policy. You must call in for this price,you can call *611 from your phone or (800) 922-0204.

Thanked by:

Default Re: GS3 16gb CPO with 1yr warranty $420 direct from Verizon, no contract

Thanks for the heads up. I called but they only had blue so I didn't do it. My heart is set in black. Sure with they would have had one. Thanks again. Good lookin out.

Default Re: GS3 16gb CPO with 1yr warranty $420 direct from Verizon, no contract

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman2252 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I called but they only had blue so I didn't do it. My heart is set in black. Sure with they would have had one. Thanks again. Good lookin out.
    Blue and white were the original colors offered, with the others coming out a few months later. They'll probably eventually have some of those in stock as CPO, but my guess is that their inventory is going to primarily blue and/or white for a while.

I would have probably opted for black when I bought mine a while back if it were available, but the blue has grown on me, and frankly, once you put a case on it (as most folks do...but maybe you don't), does it really matter that much?
    bret272 likes this.