- 10 Posts
do i need to unlock?
My wife just got the s3 galaxy and with the lastest software it lets you go global. She is going out of country in a few weeks, she is wondering will she be able to use a local sim card from that country rather than going through verizon? Will she need to obtain a unlock code or does the update unlock it?
- 01-13-2013, 01:34 AM #2
- 248 Posts
Re: do i need to unlock?
Sent from my VZW Samsung Galaxy S 3.
- 01-13-2013, 10:23 AM #3
"...Galaxy Tab 10.1, Tab 8.9 and Tab 7.7 do not infringe Apple’s Community registered design..." - Excerpt from Apple's website
- 4,627 Posts
- By rugbyua9 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2010, 09:19 PM
- By Setite in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-01-2010, 10:30 PM
- By Chillout in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2010, 05:05 PM
- By jezzw in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2009, 11:37 AM
- By saruth in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2009, 04:05 PM