do i need to unlock?
My wife just got the s3 galaxy and with the lastest software it lets you go global. She is going out of country in a few weeks, she is wondering will she be able to use a local sim card from that country rather than going through verizon? Will she need to obtain a unlock code or does the update unlock it?
- 01-13-2013, 12:34 AM #2
Re: do i need to unlock?
Sent from my VZW Samsung Galaxy S 3.
- 01-13-2013, 09:23 AM #3Community Guidelines:
- By rugbyua9 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2010, 08:19 PM
- By Setite in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-01-2010, 09:30 PM
- By Chillout in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2010, 04:05 PM
- By jezzw in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2009, 10:37 AM
- By saruth in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2009, 03:05 PM