Something Under My Screen?

joedandersonn

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I have a problem with my galaxy s3. I got it for christmas and have loved it since that day. But as of two days ago I have noticed like a black speck or something under the screen. I used a soft cloth to make sure it wasn't on the screen and it wasn't. Its very noticable and quite annoying. What can I do to fix it?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I have a problem with my galaxy s3. I got it for christmas and have loved it since that day. But as of two days ago I have noticed like a black speck or something under the screen. I used a soft cloth to make sure it wasn't on the screen and it wasn't. Its very noticable and quite annoying. What can I do to fix it?

Take it into VZW and tell them that you are going to pay hundreds of dollars for this device and that the least they can do is give you a device without defects hunder the screen

joedandersonn

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Take it into VZW and tell them that you are going to pay hundreds of dollars for this device and that the least they can do is give you a device without defects hunder the screen

Well my problem is is that it is very tiny. Noticable, but tiny. I fear they would say they don't see it as a problem. Would they still replace it?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Well my problem is is that it is very tiny. Noticable, but tiny. I fear they would say they don't see it as a problem. Would they still replace it?

Even if they say they dont see a problem ask for the manager. if that doesnt work call customer service. its not illegal for you to want what you paid for.

droidfrk

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure from your description what this spec looks like exactly but from what you are saying I would def. Take it back because it sounds like your screen is starting to leak and if that be the case its only gonna get worse, much worse. If your still within your 30 day period you may not have to go through there Warrenty program. Warrenty would mean most likely you would get a "like new device" not new!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech