- 11 Posts
Can i set my text notification volume higher when I receive a text vs email?
Can i set my notification to be louder (not just different) when I receive a text? However for email I want it to be lower.
I have an online texting calendar reminder that goes off twice a month and want to wake up when I receive this text.
I set my notifications low because I don't care about emails i get in the middle of the night (or even day since I keep checking my phone).
- 01-14-2013, 02:30 PM #2
- 730 Posts
Re: Can i set my text notification volume higher when I receive a text vs email?
Find a tone that you want for email. Edit the volume of the tone on a PC or such to a lower level. Then use the lower level tone for your email.
Or just turn off email ringtone notifications since you state you don't care for them day or night.
- 01-14-2013, 05:35 PM #3
- By Eclipse2K in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 23Last Post: 07-18-2013, 12:18 PM
- By Debral in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2013, 07:29 AM
- By ilhan80 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 03-02-2011, 08:24 AM
- By ltracte in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2010, 02:40 PM
- By corydunbar in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2010, 11:59 AM