- 120 Posts
My screen dims when I access my exchange email inbox
Just started happening. My screen goes really dark when I look at my mail but if i go into settings or out of the mail client the brightness goes back to the way it was??Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?
- 01-14-2013, 01:23 PM #2
- 19 Posts
Re: My screen dims when I access my exchange email inbox
mine is doing the same. only with the stock mail app. gmail app doesnt do this. i was trying to figure it out but couldnt. i have the sceenbrightness on the lowest setting and when i open the mail app it will get even dimmer.
- By Couchchicago in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 16Last Post: 10-23-2013, 01:53 AM
- By alan_74656 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 6Last Post: 09-22-2011, 08:34 PM
- By Bravozero in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2010, 10:37 PM
- By soopahman in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2010, 01:00 AM
- By boxta in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 07-13-2010, 12:29 PM