- 2 Posts
Won't send texts longer than 160 characters
So out of the blue my s3 decided that it will not send ANY texts longer than 160 characters. I've rebooted the phone several times, cleared data for the messaging app, deleted text history, none of that has worked. Before now, I could send texts of any length with no issue. Is there anything I can do? I have the stock OS (not rooted) and am using the stock messaging app. Is this a phone issue or a carrier issue?
- 01-19-2013, 07:21 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Won't send texts longer than 160 characters
Yes. I double checked just now but I was in the middle of a long text conversation and haven't touched the settings in months. Literally in the middle of this conversation, the multi-message "messages" failed to send, out of the blue for no reason.
(And I have tried to send other multi text messages to different contacts, none of which will go through.)
- By SuperSamyon in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 31Last Post: 10-19-2013, 06:42 AM
- By errbin in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 14Last Post: 07-06-2012, 10:46 AM
- By h20squirter in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2011, 01:17 PM
- By jcbpnl in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2011, 02:02 PM
- By thebullfrog in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 03-11-2011, 11:33 PM