Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone looking for better battery performance?

I received my new S3 on Thursday. Like all new phones, I ran the battery down pretty fast that it was scary. One of the first apps that I've used on my previous phone is Juice Defender. I got around to installing it finally yesterday and today is the first full day of JD. I've been using the phone quite a bit today with texts, bluetooth, browsing and just plain playing around with it. I started around 8:30 am, it's been over 11 hours and I have 55% left on my battery. According to Juice Defender it's increased my battery life 1.90% and I believe it. I have the Ultimate Juice Defender, but there is a free basic version in the Play store that you can try out. Ultimate gives you more custom control over things that suck the life out of a battery

Default Re: Anyone looking for better battery performance?

Also depends on what you are shutting down with Juicy defender. Not willing to shut off data to achieve better battery life.

Also, need to see your on screen time to know if you are actually getting better battery life then those who do not use the app. How long your phone has been unplugged is not a real benchmark to see if your battery is performing better unless you are more interested to know how long you can go without using your device.