- 16 Posts
Ever since the JB update, my aol Email doesn't work anymore. (My 3 Gmail accounts work just fine).
The problem is the password. It has the wrong password stored for that account. Everytime I try to change it, I get an error that says, "503 service unavailable"... and then it keeps the wrong password. This has been happening ever since I upgraded to JB over a month ago... any help would be very appreciated! Thanks!
- 01-25-2013, 12:24 PM #2
- 01-25-2013, 07:48 PM #3
- 01-25-2013, 07:54 PM #4
- 01-26-2013, 01:37 AM #5
- 8 Posts
Re: Email issues
I have gotten the "503 service unavailable" error every time I try to load the stock email client and use AOL. I then have to choose Others and enter the AOL information manually. However, then the email doesn't push and the smallest interval I can enter for it to check for new email is 15 minutes
As a result, I can't use the stock email app..which kind of sucks....I am using Aqua Mail, but I have gotten this service unavailable error ever since I got the phone (early January of this year)
- By beloved1228 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 17Last Post: 03-06-2010, 04:11 AM
- By olson0827#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2009, 06:47 PM
- By blackops#IM in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 26Last Post: 11-10-2009, 06:46 PM
- By srv in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2009, 05:58 AM
- By gbp in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2009, 09:32 PM