- 109 Posts
Bluetooth audio paring for car
I have 2010 Lexus IS with navigation and every time I try to pair my phone to the car's audio, it fails. If I pair it as a phone, it seems to be no problem, but then it doesn't let you stream music via bluetooth. Just phone calls..
Could anyone please help out? Thank you!
- 01-28-2013, 06:03 PM #2
- 36 Posts
Re: Bluetooth audio paring for car
I have a 2012 toyota Tacoma which I'm assuming has the same bluetooth setup as your lexus. I had my phone paired just as a phone first and it wouldn't let me pair as an audio device just like you. What I did was erase my phone from my trucks memory then set it up all over again. During the setup it asks if I would like to also use the device as an audio player and I just said yes. I think I must've missed that option the first time around. Now it works like a charm.
You can also take it to the dealer. They might be able to set it up for you.
- By TxDuster in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2012, 02:03 PM
- By FuzzeWuzze in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 16Last Post: 04-05-2011, 12:36 PM
- By DroidRage79 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2011, 09:21 AM
- By LikeAChampion3 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 12-12-2010, 09:57 AM
- By optimus in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2010, 09:07 PM