Help. I've had trouble with auto correct, predictive texts and auto punctuate since up date.

Mark Albert1

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I've had my G 3's for two months now. For the first 2 weeks the phones texting worked great ( it was as if the phone could guess exactly what i was trying to type no matter how off my spelling was "predictive texting"). Since my software update approx. 6 weeks ago my texting hasn't worked correctly. I've checked my input settings ( auto correct ON, auto capitalization ON, predictive text ON as well as going to two different Verizon stores. They tell me the settings are correct and the phone should work fine and they haven't had any other complaints. My brother and dad bought the same phone and are having the same problem as I am. Has anyone else had this issue and if so is there a fix or is this a bug with the update. If so is there a fix coming.
Thanks for any help.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I know a lot of people who use android and most have issues with the stock keyboard. I would highly recommend grabbing another keyboard from the app store. I use Swift Key 3 and love it so I'd suggest that. Or if you like the swype style of the default Samsung keep board I'd try the actual version of swype.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

hh72385

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
As far as I know that's just how the samsung keyboard is now with the update. Like the above poster said download another keyboard like the stock jellybean keyboard, swift key 3, or my personal favorite SwiftKey flow beta

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz