- 157 Posts
Nova launcher prime question.
Hey guys, So i bought nova launcher prime a couple weeks ago. I really like it, there is just a couple things that are bothering me that I can't figure out. First is, when I open my app drawer and scroll through to my widgets, the widget icons don't load. It just shows a blank space where the widget icons should be. Even when I let it load for a minute. I don't know why but that really bothers me. I like to see what they look like, and the thumbnails aren't showing. Could anyone shed some insight into why this is happening?
Also, sometimes my widgets on my home screens are kinda slow to load as well, which is also irritating. Is there something I can adjust in my settings that will stop this?
I usually turn on my developer options and have it limited to 4 processes at most. Could this be why? It seems to do it even when I set it to the standard limit. Can someone shed some insight?
- 01-29-2013, 07:26 AM #2
- 55 Posts
Re: Nova launcher prime question.
Switch your launcher back to the TouchWiz that came on the phone then check your app drawer. If you are still having the same problem. the problem is with the phone not Nova Prime. You may have to do a factory reset to fix the issues. Also try 1 tap cleaner from the play store to clear the cache on all your apps.
Hope this helps,
- 01-29-2013, 09:37 AM #3
- By dougm1970 in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2013, 12:21 PM
- By NealJ777 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 65Last Post: 10-09-2012, 10:12 PM
- By funkylogik in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 20Last Post: 10-02-2012, 07:09 AM
- By Toddzilla#WN in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2012, 12:47 PM
- By samkatz in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 11Last Post: 01-16-2012, 07:32 AM