Verizon Carrier Billing not an option in Play Store?

Mastaking

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I have checked my Verizon Wireless Account and made sure that Carrier Billing was not blocked and it wasn't.

I am stock rooted/unlocked VRBLK3 Jellybean.

Does anyone else have this issue or know of a workaround?

I google searched it and found one thread about it in different forums and no fix.

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Works on my accounts on each phone and tablet.. Have you called VZW to check in case there system shows different than yours online? Many times I have found WISInotWYG with your online view vs theird

Could try. go to settings.. Applications... Choose all and clear cache on Google Play Store. Doubt it would help though.

Sent from my VZW Samsung Galaxy S3

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I was trying to do this for a while, too, with no real success. FYI: Radio Shack carries Google Play prepaid cards that you can buy and redeem in the Play Store very easily.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I tried to purchase an app the other day and bill it to my Verizon account and no success. I tried so many times, I gave up. I just entered my credit card info and did it that way. I figured this is a better because I don't want to see my Verizon bill any higher anyway lol. I'll call them and see if there is something blocked on my account. Probably blocked to avoid anyone from making unauthorized purchases on my phone because they'd be able to even if they didn't have my credit card info.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch