1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Network

Normal everyday use in my home country of the beautiful USA which network mode should I be under in the mobile network section....Either Global or LTE/CDMA. Does it make a difference? Im not traveling abroad anytime soon. Just curious

Default Re: Network

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Fitzpatrick View Post
    Normal everyday use in my home country of the beautiful USA which network mode should I be under in the mobile network section....Either Global or LTE/CDMA. Does it make a difference? Im not traveling abroad anytime soon. Just curious
    I don't think it makes a difference. I find that LTE/CDMA does a better job of switching between 3G and 4G and just seems to work better for me...but that may honestly be my imagination. I do know that if you're not using global and you frequently go to areas with roaming or very low signal, you'll get constant annoying pop-ups asking you if want to switch to global.

My recommendation? Put it on "LTE/CDMA", but if you start getting the annoying pop-ups, just go back to global, since that mode works just fine anyway.