1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Talking Verizon 8-10% discount + $35 cash back (new customers)

Found this Verizon discount - Verizon 8-10% discount on your monthly bill + new customers get $35 cash back on the purchase of any device (Android and iPhones). Apparently it works for everyone as long as you buy a device.

if you have used this discount before, please share before I go ahead an make my purchase

Default Re: Verizon 8-10% discount + $35 cash back (new customers)

Quote Originally Posted by CFoxx66 View Post
    Found this Verizon discount - Verizon 8-10% discount on your monthly bill + new customers get $35 cash back on the purchase of any device (Android and iPhones). Apparently it works for everyone as long as you buy a device.

if you have used this discount before, please share before I go ahead an make my purchase
    So only new cutomers get the $35 cash back right? Any exclusions for devices?

You can get the corporate discount, if you work for a qualifying employer. Discount varies from employer to employer, but it would most likely be a higher discount,, assuming that you qualify.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3

I think it's a rule that you should always check with your employer first because that is most likely what will get you the best discount. For those who don't qualify for anythign though it's not a bad alternative
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

For college students though, I feel like your school doesn't necessarily qualify you for a discount. With that resource it works no matter what school you attend. and if for soem reason your work gets you a better deal, you'll get it by calling customer service

Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    You can get the corporate discount, if you work for a qualifying employer. Discount varies from employer to employer, but it would most likely be a higher discount,, assuming that you qualify.
    I get 19% and 25% on accessories.

Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Definitely check with your employer. I get 22% off bill and 25% off accessories.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Banned

ROM
    Stock for once.

Quote Originally Posted by montanaxvi View Post
    Definitely check with your employer. I get 22% off bill and 25% off accessories.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    I get 22% off too, but it's only on the phone line...not the data plan. It's not a huge discount. Knocks me down to $93.00 a month with a 2GB plan. Sprint was $72.00 a month with 17% off the entire package, but I only had 3G. T-Mob is looking good nowadays...
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

I ended up going for it since I don't have a job yet (still in school) and I couldn't find anything better. I got 35 bucks odd and then a 9% discount. hopefully i ll end up qualifying for better after i graduate but as of now, better than nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by HalizDad View Post
    I get 22% off too, but it's only on the phone line...not the data plan. It's not a huge discount. Knocks me down to $93.00 a month with a 2GB plan. Sprint was $72.00 a month with 17% off the entire package, but I only had 3G. T-Mob is looking good nowadays...
    You need to move to a higher tier or unlimited data to get the discount

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

Quote Originally Posted by HalizDad View Post
    WOW 22% off is amazing