- 78 Posts
I just got my G3 and I like it a lot although I am having a problem or maybe it's OE. Anyways when I had the tbolt and wanted to shoot a video I just would open the video camera and hit the button and away you go. Now I see where you have to change it from camera to video recorder in order to start recording okay I get that. The first video I did was a retirement party that lasted about 14 minutes or so. When I went to upload it to youtube I found it was like 1.78 GB in size. Wow, is that because it is in HD or something?
How do you change the size so you can upload if you want?
- 02-01-2013, 01:00 PM #2
Re: Video Question
Yes, I believe by default video capture on the GS3 is set to 1080p which is high definition so it's gonna be a pretty big file when you upload it. If you go to the camera app and go to video, press the little cog in the upper right part of the screen and go down to "resolution" and lower it to the desired setting. The lower the res, the smaller the file! And every setting has two numbers, it looks like 1920x1080 for example. The latter number in each setting corresponds to the resolution of the video when uploading to YT (1080HD,720HD,480, etc.)
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
- 02-01-2013, 06:25 PM #4
- 02-03-2013, 09:05 PM #5
- By bellzisu in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2010, 07:57 AM
- By volcom.airsoft in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 14Last Post: 09-20-2010, 07:37 AM
- By fmcgirt in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 07-21-2010, 04:39 PM
- By justin_aga in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2010, 06:54 PM
- By dadman#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2010, 11:26 AM