- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Can't upload pictures and videos from my phone to computer
I have downloaded the Samsung Keys software but it just buffers it will not connect. It did connect once but then disappeared. I have checked connections and moved back and forth from camera to media on my phone and no icon appears on my start menu. Any ideas?
- 02-01-2013, 06:43 PM #2
- 02-01-2013, 06:46 PM #3
- 02-03-2013, 12:08 AM #4
Re: Can't upload pictures and videos from my phone to computer
You can use the Kies software. It does not always work that reliably but you can use it with your Verizon phone. Try downloading the drivers for the phone again or restarting the computer and reconnect the phone. Often I have had to try connecting tow or three times before I get it to work, and in just bought a new computer in the last six weeks. Even in my brand new one it is about as reliable as on my size year old one... Pretty bummer as they have proprietary software we need to use but it works so intermittently.
Hope that helps some. Good luck.
Ps the drivers should download through Kies or you can get them directly from the Samsung website.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums
- 02-04-2013, 01:01 PM #5
- By hellraiser82 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2013, 05:27 AM
- By krod31 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2011, 09:41 PM
- By krod31 in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 02-04-2011, 02:20 PM
- By SterlingVT in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2010, 09:20 PM
- By tracerit in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2010, 12:44 AM