- 1 Posts
HELP!!! Samsung galaxy s3 verizon
Ok so i am still on version 4.0.4 on my verizon samsung galaxy s3 and when i try to updaye it manually i get a message that says "service unavailable: to check for system updates, go to settings> About device when service is available". I have full 4G service and i have even tried on wifi but still nothing! Someone please help me before i throw my phone against a wall lol thanks!
- 02-04-2013, 03:32 PM #2
- 02-04-2013, 03:47 PM #3
- 02-04-2013, 09:59 PM #4
- 121 Posts
Re: HELP!!! Samsung galaxy s3 verizon
A new SIM CARD was the only thing that worked for my phone. Like blade22222 mentioned there was a couple of threads on this problem and I tried all of the other fixes that where posted and none of them worked. A SIM CARD is free at your corporate Verizon store so it's worth a shot.
- By lordking55 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 6Last Post: 01-26-2013, 08:15 AM
- By scorpiodsu in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2013, 08:21 AM
- By Jakes#AC in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-04-2012, 03:27 PM
- By bwbski in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 59Last Post: 06-22-2012, 08:31 PM
- By bwbski in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 37Last Post: 06-04-2012, 05:26 AM