- 2 Posts
Copy of Sent Emails Not on Server
I recently switched from BB to Samsung Galaxy 3 Android Verizon. My yahoo email account and work account run thru the native email account that came with phone. However there are no copies of sent emails on either my yahoo email account or work email account. This was I accustomed to from my BB. This is critically important since I am on mobile all day and need see sent items when I access them thru my PC when I get home. Is there a fix for this ? Seems you cannot change this on the email setting like you could BB.
Can any one help here?
Thanks in advance
- 02-05-2013, 10:14 AM #2
- 732 Posts
Re: Copy of Sent Emails Not on Server
Tell us what type of email account you have set up.
POP or IMAP.
I suspect POP. POP sends from your phone and sent items are stored only on the phone. Or if you send items from another machine, your phone will not see it.
If you set it up as IMAP, your phone should be a synced with everything on the server.
- By Moviecouple in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2013, 01:56 PM
- By THEPRFCT10 in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 5Last Post: 11-01-2011, 10:10 AM
- By GNemes in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2010, 02:12 PM
- By youngzayiles in forum T-Mobile VibrantReplies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2010, 07:56 PM
- By imagerep in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 05-03-2010, 02:19 PM