- 02-09-2013, 09:21 PM #2
Re: Samsung push service. Error message.
I was following the tips here [GUIDE]Freezing GS3 Bloat with Titanium Backup! and wasn't sure exactly what this service does. Some links below that might help explain. The Samsung Push Service is eating 5.3 MB RAM on my S3. Not hurting for RAM, but if this service is not needed then freezing or disabling would be nice. Maybe others can help on if its safe to do so.
Issue 20982 - android - Push mail/message sync issue - Android - An Open Handset Alliance Project - Google Project Hosting
What does Samsung Push Service do?
- 02-09-2013, 11:44 PM #3
- By qbngator in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 03-07-2014, 06:02 AM
- By LRD in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 35Last Post: 10-22-2013, 12:26 AM
- By valeriejean1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 8Last Post: 03-05-2013, 02:38 PM
- By MaranaxSG3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2013, 02:01 PM
- By colecolecole in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2010, 02:05 AM