- 57 Posts
Unroot from Stock
My GS3 has been having problems and Verizon is going to replace it. It's rooted but it's still running the stock version of Jelly Bean. Is there a way to unroot and relock the bootloader or am I still going to have to flash a stock rom over to reset everything to factory?
I have no idea where to get the stock rom if I need to go that route, so any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
- 02-06-2013, 09:35 PM #2
- By hvargasii in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 11-09-2011, 06:11 AM
- By FCO2011 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 07-05-2011, 12:42 PM
- By gniss39#AC in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2010, 02:34 PM
- By Andrew Ruffolo in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2010, 03:39 AM
- By pappy53 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 03-26-2010, 12:43 PM