Unroot from Stock
My GS3 has been having problems and Verizon is going to replace it. It's rooted but it's still running the stock version of Jelly Bean. Is there a way to unroot and relock the bootloader or am I still going to have to flash a stock rom over to reset everything to factory?
I have no idea where to get the stock rom if I need to go that route, so any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
- 02-06-2013, 08:35 PM #2
- 525 Posts
Re: Unroot from Stock
Here you go: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1762709
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
- By hvargaslh in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 11-09-2011, 05:11 AM
- By FCO2011 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 07-05-2011, 11:42 AM
- By gniss39#AC in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2010, 01:34 PM
- By Andrew Ruffolo in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2010, 02:39 AM
- By pappy53 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 03-26-2010, 11:43 AM