Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Default Re: Galaxy S3 Batteries...

Quote Originally Posted by GiftedSoul View Post
    "The product you purchased is not a counterfeit as these batteries can be found directly on Samsung's website. You can go-to and type in the model number of the battery you received to confirm the model number is genuine. The Galaxy S3 series has numerous model numbers for both international and domestic carriers. There is a combination of over 5+ Galaxy S3 model numbers and between those models there are 3 versions of the batteries. We would be happy to offer you a refund for the battery. Simply request a refund from the Manage Orders page and we will promptly accept it. You will receive instructions to return the battery to us and we will provide you with a refund once returned. Kindly let us know if you have any further questions."

Please feel free to respond as I would like to know if this is in fact counterfeit but Samsung couldn't verify the serial and its a bit odd that their referring me to a site that isn't Samsung itself because I called Samsung by phone.
    LOL. I can go out today and order labels printed with whatever model number I want. The fact that the model number matches Samsung's battery means nothing, and I would interpret their attempt to snow you with this as meaning the battery is counterfeit. Face facts: If you want a genuine Samsung battery you're going to pay through the nose for it. In your situation, I'd just buy 2 or 3 cheapo batteries with an external charger and call it a day.

Oh, and I'd also leave Verizon as soon as your commitment is up. That policy is absolutely ludicrous. Talk about contempt for your customers, and lousy customer service!
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3

Don't complain to the seller, complain to amazon. I got a counterfeit Otterbox for my iPhone 4 and complained to amazon directly. Refunded my money and I was told to keep the case to use or dispose of as I chose.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

I've been using the Anker batteries from Amazon since July. No issues at all. Basically, I rotate the 3 batteries I have. The battery life seems to be similar between all three.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12