Keyboard and Messaging
What is everyone using as a keyboard, I have used a few of the regular after market keyboards ie: swipe, swift key etc, I figured I would play around with the stock one and not sure if I like it yet. Figured I would see what others have done.
Same goes for texting, I am using the stock app now just cause I kept getting multiple notifications while using handcent even after adjusting the settings. As these stock apps improve over time are you less like to switch or stick with stock app?
- 02-13-2013, 12:32 AM #2
- 02-13-2013, 01:10 AM #3
- 223 Posts
Re: Keyboard and Messaging
I was a long-time Swiftkey user and recently switched to Kii Keyboard. It is still in beta, but the developers are very responsive and the premium features are now free in beta. I have to say, I am VERY impressed. Highly customizable and easy to use. Any keyboard theme will work with this app as well. Predictions are excellent.
As for messaging, I have never been a fan of stock. I've used Handcent and GoSMS, but when they stopped syncing Facebook avatars (Go offers this for $5/6months), I searched elsewhere. I also grew very tired of Go's spamming and bloatware. I ended up switching to Chomp and have not looked back. It's simple, smooth, with all the necessary customizations, and it syncs Facebook avatars. The cost is $1if you want to remove the ads.
Sent from my EVO LTE using Tapatalk 2
- 02-13-2013, 12:16 PM #4
- 02-13-2013, 06:43 PM #5
- 02-13-2013, 09:13 PM #6
- By KitC in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2010, 01:40 PM
- By dima1109 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 12-08-2009, 11:20 AM
- By orangepeel#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 12-03-2009, 08:23 AM
- By lyrictenor1 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 11-26-2009, 07:41 PM
- By Scott4551 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2009, 09:03 PM