- 16 Posts
I recently moved from a Thunderbolt to a GS lll and I'm having a problem with my yahoo email account. My yahoo email on my phone is not syncing with any of my other devices. When I go into my settings, it says that my sync is disabled but I can't find a way to turn it on. I've deleted my yahoo account off of the phone and re-installed it but I'm still having the same issue. Is there anyone that can give me any help or advice? Thank you in advance for you helpBFBrazier
- 02-15-2013, 09:29 AM #2
- 5,152 Posts
Re: Email Problelm
Are you using the stock email app, or the Yahoo mail app?
In the stock mail app, tap Menu / Settings, then your Yahoo account. Scroll down to the Data usage subsection and make sure "Sync Email" is checked. Then tap Sync Schedule and make sure Peak schedule and Off-peak schedule are set to something reasonable (and not "Never").BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By rjfabian in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2009, 10:36 AM
- By dedroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2009, 09:17 AM
- By dedroid in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2009, 09:04 AM
- By ScotterMonkey in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2009, 05:11 PM
- By camperdown9 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2008, 01:02 AM