I recently moved from a Thunderbolt to a GS lll and I'm having a problem with my yahoo email account. My yahoo email on my phone is not syncing with any of my other devices. When I go into my settings, it says that my sync is disabled but I can't find a way to turn it on. I've deleted my yahoo account off of the phone and re-installed it but I'm still having the same issue. Is there anyone that can give me any help or advice? Thank you in advance for you help
- 02-15-2013, 08:29 AM #2
Re: Email Problelm
Are you using the stock email app, or the Yahoo mail app?
In the stock mail app, tap Menu / Settings, then your Yahoo account. Scroll down to the Data usage subsection and make sure "Sync Email" is checked. Then tap Sync Schedule and make sure Peak schedule and Off-peak schedule are set to something reasonable (and not "Never").
- By rjfabian in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2009, 09:36 AM
- By dedroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2009, 08:17 AM
- By dedroid in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2009, 08:04 AM
- By ScotterMonkey in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2009, 04:11 PM
- By camperdown9 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2008, 12:02 AM