Annoying Email Notification
I have a Verizon Galaxy S3 and love it. Recently, with the numerous power outages in my area, my phone battery went all the way out due to the lack of being able to charge it.
Phone is still great, but now I have an annoying problem and not sure if it is connected to the former battery drain.
I use the stock email app and I have 2 accounts come in, Gmail and Verizon. All is well, except when the inbox is empty for Verizon, the icon shows a -1 (negative 1). I am pretty sure this is from the Verizon account because when the Gmail is empty it does show a zero.
Any ideas on how to solve this annoyance?
Thank you in advance
- By cgf#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 05-24-2013, 10:55 PM
- By sniffs in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 15Last Post: 02-27-2012, 02:16 AM
- By deankaltsas in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 01-04-2012, 08:40 AM
- By melsreturn in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2009, 04:56 PM
- By jb4kats in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2009, 09:37 PM