- 7 Posts
PC won't recognize phone
Probably a stupid question and I apologize in advance guys, but can't figure out the answer for the life of me. I plugged in my phone to the computer to transfer some files but the PC is not recognizing my phone so I can't get in to navigate the phone in windows explorer. The phone is showing as charging so something is happening, but I can't seem to find USB options for the phone.
Help or suggestions???
- 02-18-2013, 02:20 PM #3
- By lws.jazz in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 12-12-2011, 09:30 PM
- By chaplain in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2011, 07:13 AM
- By mylasthope in forum Droid Charge Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 06-12-2011, 01:46 PM
- By BuddyC in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 18Last Post: 03-20-2011, 11:12 PM
- By gjcst in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 12-01-2010, 08:21 PM