- 8 Posts
media volume problems
Does anyone have an idea on why my media volume will occasionally go mute on its own? It then will not let me raise the volume via rocker switch or slider on screen. All other sliders work as normal. The little media volume icon has a line through it and won't let me drag it to the right. (To turn it up) It doesn't happen with any kind of consistency that I can figure. I'm running stock JB non rooted. I thought it might be some kind of power saver, but it is not enabled in my quick settings. It seemed to happen at first when I was using Bluetooth and switching off of it but today it happened without bt. I have seached high and low through the layers of settings to no avail. I also searched old posts a little so I'm sorry if this is something that has been covered. The only thing that helps is a battery pull. Maybe someone can help me out...
- 02-23-2013, 01:36 AM #2
- 6,021 Posts
Re: media volume problems
I can only think that you have a 3rd party app that's causing this problem - my phone (Verizon, 4.1.1) works fine, with no issue switching between Bluetooth and phone audio. I use both the Google Music app and Amazon Music app and haven't run across any issues with media volume changing.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- 02-23-2013, 10:32 PM #4
- By Sethoth in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 14Last Post: 08-29-2012, 06:54 PM
- By Dave95b in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 27Last Post: 09-23-2011, 04:26 AM
- By edwinc8811 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 09-02-2010, 06:24 PM
- By STC09 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2010, 03:15 PM
- By trentandrews in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 12-15-2009, 10:18 AM