- 02-22-2013, 11:28 AM #2
- 02-22-2013, 01:17 PM #3
- 49 Posts
- 02-22-2013, 01:18 PM #4
- 2,751 Posts
Re: another music question... sorryyyy.
That's not entirely true....
I don't know if there is a way to do it on the phone, but from your computer you log into Google Play and go to your music online. From there, you can download any songs you've purchased. There is a limit on how many times you can do this -- you can download all purchased songs no more than 2 different times from the website.
The other way to do it is to go to the Google Music Manager application (the windows application that syncs your desktop music folder w/ your Google Music library), go the options and download your purchased songs to your Desktop Music library. According to Google, there is no limit to downloading via this method.
- By dannyseed in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2010, 05:52 PM
- By dadman#ac in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2010, 12:26 PM
- By Traprock in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2010, 09:13 PM
- By CMich76 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2009, 10:35 PM
- By schnergun in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2009, 11:42 AM