- 02-24-2013, 01:02 AM #2
- 6,676 Posts
Re: Google Services 50 percent batt?
Sorry, I don't even see Google Services in the list. Have you tried restarting the phone?
I've been doing normal stuff that uses Google apps (looked through the Google Play Store; played some music using the Google Music app; have default settings for things like sync; received some Gmail).
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- By qbngator in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 03-07-2014, 05:02 AM
- By allan473 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2011, 12:43 AM
- By DulceSugar in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2011, 03:11 PM
- By F34R in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2011, 01:19 PM
- By polecat99 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 10-21-2010, 03:41 PM