- 02-24-2013, 11:05 PM #2
- 1,044 Posts
Re: Trying to root
Scott, you'll have a better chance of getting a helpful suggestion if you post your issue in whichever forum you are following the root instructions for - since there are several different root methods, I have no idea which one you're trying.
I haven't seen that error, but I rooted while still on ICS, and apparently there have been some changes for Jelly Bean.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
- 02-25-2013, 12:54 PM #4
- By RoadBicyclist in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 58Last Post: 09-10-2010, 10:27 PM
- By omg.beav in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 86Last Post: 07-14-2010, 03:10 PM
- By Chepo84126 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 9Last Post: 06-24-2010, 09:54 PM
- By honestlyx21 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 05-02-2010, 08:21 AM
- By Devilicus in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-19-2010, 01:45 AM