- 1 Posts
trouble updating to Jelly Bean. Please help!
I'm trying to update to Jelly Bean 4.1, but my phone is an SCH1535 not a SCH17...something. Firmware version is LK3. It won't let me update through Kies:"Your devices current firmware version is not supported to update firmware via Kies". Any ideas?
Last edited by Kate Weinstein; 03-01-2013 at 09:05 PM.
- By mike772lr in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2012, 07:23 PM
- By NewNexusUser99 in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 10-18-2012, 06:50 AM
- By PaulDroidR2D2 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2012, 04:50 AM
- By jonsnowden in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2012, 09:04 PM
- By dmmarck in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 32Last Post: 08-28-2012, 11:09 PM